Sunday, September 03, 2006

Our Verse

I took this picture with Paige on my last night back home. Me and Paige just chose a verse for the both of us. If you can't read it on the picture. It is 1 Corinthians 2:9-10 "However, as it is written, no eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived, what God has prepared for those who love him, but God has revealed it to us by his spirit"


Its Labor day and I am just about to head out and explore the city some. I am going to try to find a starbucks I like. I am doing alright, still kind of lonely but I have met a few people. My roommate is still back at home. I am amazed at how much I have learned these 5 or 6 days. God has certainly provided for me in some hard times. I am still trying to find my place here but things are going alright. I miss the people back home so much, I have been pretty homesick on and off. I am looking forward to starting classes and getting on a routine. Hope everybody is enjoying there long weekend. I will talk to everybody later

No comments: