So today was a really rough day. I started my classes today and my first two architecture ones were really overwhelming for the first day. You kind of have to understand my attitude towards architecture to know why. I put architecture as my second choice on my application, however I got accepted into the architecture department so I figured "hey its something I am interested in and would like to learn more about, I will just go and see how it goes and see if its something I would like to do as a profession" Well I found out today that the people in the architecture class are pretty hard-core "I will do architecture for the rest of my life" kind of people. And the course is tailored for those people. It is a pretty HUGE commitment to major in architecture at my school as it probably is everywhere else. Anyway I am not entirely sure I want to do architecture for the rest of my life. There are a some reasons why but I won't bore you with them. I know it was just my first day and I plan to give it much more time but I might end up changing my major. I have no idea what to exactly but we shall see.
Basically to make a short story long...I was not having a good day and was incredibly overwhelmed. But I got some starbucks sat down and relaxed, listened to worship music and I was much better. I got to talk to paige after that so I was even better. :) Anyway I am taking one day at a time and trusting God and I making it through. I just did my first load of laundry in college. Aren't you all so proud? lol Anyway I need to go to bed. Enjoy your Thursday!! Its almost the weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, laundry already...I'm so impressed!
Hang in there Wes, it will only get better.
It's kinda sad when your laundry is almost as expensive as your Starbucks, but way to get both taken care. As always, we're praying for you bro.
Post a Comment