I really don't understand why I have been sleeping so much. I guess its because I don't have my mom to get me out of bed in the mornings. I set up my alarm to get up at 11:30 this morning, that's even pretty late compared to when I usually wake up on Saturdays. Anyway my alarm went off at that time and I woke up but I was still pretty tired so I just laid in my bed for a bit longer. Next thing I know it is 3:30 and I have slept for like 12 hours. Its so frustrating. The day is practically over. I mean I didn't have a ton of stuff to do today but still. Oh well.
So yesterday was a pretty good day. I woke up and went to my first class and then to my second class which I got out of early. So I went back to my dorm. And I talked to Paige for a while, which was really good and just what I needed. We haven't really talked for more than 10 min since I left so it was nice to catch up. It put both of us in a good mood and I spent the rest of the day taking care of little things here and there. I got my micro-fridge yesterday so I have a microwave and refrigerator finally. I also got a package from home that had a lot of the stuff I forgot when we left in it. So that was cool.
I did something crazy yesterday, I also sat with somebody I didn't know at dinner and talked to him for a while, turns out he is a Christian and was a pretty cool guy. I was tired of eating by myself so Paige suggested that I just sit with someone else that was alone. So I did, which is totally not like me at all and it was a total God thing that this guy was a Christian and was pretty cool. Anyway I got his email address and who knows if I will see him again but oh well its a start eh?
I also went to starbucks and got my reading done for my English class. I came home and relaxed for a while and watched some tv about September 11 and then decided to watch a movie so I watched a pink panther movie, got ready for bed and then went to bed after the movie was over. I wasn't up crazy late so I don't know why I slept in so late. Oh well I should probably get going and get in the shower and get started on the day. Have a great weekend everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment